// The Diary
Homepage Me Tutorials Affiliates

Tuan Tanah


Ameerah Tasleem binti Ahmad Rahimi
19 years old
Dream to be young always >.<
Be nice and don't mess up with me
Wanna be a responsible daughter and zaujah :)


Salam Perkenalan


Press once only
Exchange links are accepted :)
Do leave your link
No anons
Ads are prohibited
No harsh words


Credits

Template & Skin by : Husnaa
Credit also to : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una | Iqa | Lyene | Tieqa

Them

Got Tag Again!!
Thursday 8 December 2011 | 11:27

Hi guys!!

Terima kasih & thank you kpd Newra 4 the tag.. mls sbnrnya tp wt jelah.. boring yg melampau sgt..!

11 things about me

My full name is Ameerah Tasleem binti Ahmad Rahimi
Love k-pop and an inspirit
Friendly and talkative
Love maths!
PMR candidates 2012
Too crazy about Infinite & A Pink
Love to play chess & rubic cube
Spend a lot on 'facebooking' than 'blogging' / 'tweeting'
Have 2 sisters, a younger sister & a brother
Hate overreacting person!
Doesn't like History subject

Answers for NewRa


1. If you are a witch (the good one), what will you do with your power?
I will grant everyone's wishes..!

2. Bakery or library? Which one you will enter first?
Library!! Since I don't like cakes and I love novels.

3. Do you love addmaths//maths? reason.
Maths!! I'm 14 y.o. So I didn't learn anything yet about addmaths.. :-)

4. A cute little girl dirty your new blouse with chocolate. Your action?
It's okay.. I'll wash the blouse..

5. Will you eat snow if Malaysia has winter? LOL. 
Haha..! I will..

6. Who you wanna date if you can choose your future life partner?
How about L? Haha !!

7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
3 times maybe..

8. Have you confessed to anyone before?
I didn't remember.. LOL

9. If you can replace your body with SNSD members, who will you choose?
Of course Sooyoung unnie.. she is tall, beautiful, can dance well..! I like her so much ^_^

10. What will you do if someone point a gun at you? 
Wait..! Am i a criminal? Then, shoot me!!

11. You won a vacation to somewhere that you really wanna go, but your flight ticket had gone. will you cry?
Argh!! I'll cry until my tears 'run out'.. :'(

11 questions :

1. When was the last time you sleep in class?
2. Do you like Twitter, Blogger, Facebook, Tumblr or etc?
3. If someone can grant 3 wishes, what will you ask for?
4. What is the best sport you like?
5. If someone that hate you so much suddenly want to treat you for a lunch, what will you do?
6. What's the funny moments that you didn't forget until today?
7. Did you ever kick someone? XD
8. The best movie you've watch?
9. If you can go to somewhere in the world, where would you go first?
10. Did you ever cheating in exams?
11. What's the best thing that happen to you yesterday?

That's all. Sorry coz I'm not fluent in English. I'll study it more *bow* Haha!

Tag :


Cannot think anymore.. just 7 person.. Utk yg ditag, kalau malas, it's okay.. Me too :-)

Oh, ni rule dy utk yg xphm

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
2. Answer the questions that tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
4. Go to their page and tell HIM/HER.
5. No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY



|