// The Diary
Homepage Me Tutorials Affiliates

Tuan Tanah


Ameerah Tasleem binti Ahmad Rahimi
19 years old
Dream to be young always >.<
Be nice and don't mess up with me
Wanna be a responsible daughter and zaujah :)


Salam Perkenalan


Press once only
Exchange links are accepted :)
Do leave your link
No anons
Ads are prohibited
No harsh words


Credits

Template & Skin by : Husnaa
Credit also to : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una | Iqa | Lyene | Tieqa

Them

Me.Them.Love.Forever
Monday 18 June 2012 | 11:31


I hope someday I will confess to them but I'm scared of being rejected. Yes, I am coward in love. Why? Because I didn't know either. No one would love me as much as I love them. I'm just hoping something that wouldn't stay for a long time. Firstly, I have three kinds of person that I love so much in my life after Allah and His Prophet.

Of course my family. Mom, Dad, Sisters, Brothers and etc. Yeah, I love them but I don't know how to show my love towards them.
Best Friends. Actually I didn't consider friends as burden at all. They need help, so I will help sincerely. I wouldn't say no if someone wants help from me. I know someone will take advantage on me but I didn't care. I would get reward someday right?
Friends. Friends and best friend isn't same at all to me. I didn't know what's the reason.

I just want to say I love them. They are the best in life. And I want to ask for forgiveness about my mistakes. No one is perfect right? Neither me.


|